I Have Decided
I have decided:
- I will not hold on to things that harm me
- I will not cry over chapters of life that have ended
- I will not miss the “good times” and in turn miss the “great times” happening right now
- Love others as Christ loved me
- Forgive and let go
- Smile and breathe because every day is a new start
- Thank God that He brings lifelong friendships into our paths to see us through the good and the bad
- Live my life in such a way that is worth Christ dying for
I’m ready to start living life to the fullest. Goodbye to the baggage and the hurts. Life isn’t slowing down and I’m done trying to play catch up. I’m letting go of the bags that have weighed me down and I’m ready to fly.
It’s time to start living!